MISSION & VISION
It is our objective to provide a warm, happy and enriching environment in which children are free to develop in their physical, mental and emotional growth at their own individual pace and reach their full potential.
We feel it is important to:
- Give each child a lasting love of learning
- Encourage the child’s independence and self confidence
- Foster sound work habits, including self-discipline, concentration, perseverance and thoroughness
- Encourage good manners and respect for others
- Assist the child in becoming a happy and accepted member of his peer group
We hope to arouse in each child an interest in the world around him, a sense of wonder, a spirit of discovery, an appreciation of beauty and a respect for all life.
Wednesdays 9:30am to 11:00am
- 10131 Bayview Ave., Richmond Hill ON, L4C 2L4
- School: 905-508-5444
- Director: 647-219-6521